Thursday, May 20, 2010

12 of 12

Last year I did Project 365, taking a picture a day for 365 days. It was a cool project but pretty time intense. I liked documenting what I did throughout the year, however. As the year progressed, I wondered what I could do for this year. Then I came upon a website promoting "12 of 12". Take 12 photos on the 12th day of the month for 12 months. Then document that. Very doable....
I am just learning how to do digi LO's, so I thought it would be fun to do my 12 of 12 LO's digitally. Granted, it takes me way too much time to complete one versus a paper LO but it is fun learning something new.

I have been picking up freebie papers, elements and templates and trying to learn as I go. It is a work in progress but the results are not too bad....








.





























No comments: